Business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and anybody who is interested in exploring business ideas, establishing investment and joint-venture opportunities, and developing collaborative networks in China.
Who are we?
GEF (Global Elite Fund Limited) was established in 2007, with its headquarter based in the Central Business District of Auckland New Zealand. We specialize in immigration, property investment and business consultancy services to clients when dealing cross-culture between the People's Republic of China (PRC), New Zealand and Australia. We work closely with authorities and business associates in China, New Zealand and Australia.
Our experienced staff are able to catch nuances of expression arising out of subtle differences between Western and Eastern dispositions and business practices. If you are looking to tap into the Chinese market, one of the fastest-growing emerging markets in the world, we are well equipped to assist you in communication, negotiation and developing relationships with the PRC local authorities and your potential business counterparties. We deliver practical and strategic services professionally in a timely manner.
HighlightsThis 2-week business tour to Shanghai, Beijing, and Xi’an is a perfect blend of China business knowledge and cultural learning. You will:
- Attend a 1-day pre-departure orientation at Sydney or Auckland addressing Chinese culture and values, business protocol and etiquette, and program logistics. This will focus on the three steps, which are Chinese unique interpersonal skills, network establishment and follow-up strategies,- Meet with government officials,- Enjoy lectures and seminars on topics like the Chinese market, economy, business law, and high-tech by university professors and Chinese business experts,
- Learn about Chinese business management practices,- Participate in discussions with Chinese business experts,
- Visit multinational companies operating in China,
- Explore the challenges and prospects encountered by foreign firms,
- Tour manufacturing plants and local industry and engage in onsite workshops in local businesses,
- Partake in business mixers especially designed for the tour,
- Learn how to network in China and the power of relationships (Guan Xi),- Experience the fabled cultural and historic highlights of the oldest living civilization in the world!
Please feel free to contact us for more information on
64 - 9 - 889 8155 (Auckland)
61 - 2 - 8011 3022 (Sydney)
400 6666 235 x 9291931(Toll free number anywhere in China)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 4, 369 Queen Street
3 Spring Street
Sydney, NSW 2000